ADDRESS(row_num, column_num [,abs_num] [,a1] [,sheet_name])
Returns the cell reference given a row and column number.
|row_num||The row number to use in the cell reference between 1 and 65,536.|
|column_num||The column number to use in the cell reference between 1 and 256.|
|abs_num||(Optional) The number indicating the type of reference to return:|
1 = absolute ($A$1) (default)
2 = absolute row/relative column (A$1)
3 = relative row/absolute column ($A1)
4 = relative (A1)
|a1||(Optional) Whether to return A1 or R1C1 reference notation:|
True = A1 notation is returned (default)
False = R1C1 notation is returned
|sheet_name||(Optional) The name of the worksheet to be used as the external reference.|
|* If "row_num" < 1, then #VALUE! is returned.|
* If "col_num" < 1, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "abs_num" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "a1" = True then the A1 style reference is returned.
* If "a1" = False then the R1C1 style reference is returned.
* If "a1" is left blank, then True is used.
* If "sheet_name" is left blank, then the cell reference will refer to the active sheet.
* The "sheet_name" does not have to be the name of a worksheet that actually exists.
* The "row_num" can be a cell reference that evaluates to a number.
* The "col_num" can be a cell reference that evaluates to a number.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top