Returns the column number of a cell reference.
|reference||The cell or range of cells which you want the column number for.|
|* This function can return an array.|
* The "reference" can be a cell reference or a named range.
* The "reference" cannot refer to multiple areas ??
* If "reference" is left blank, then the reference of the cell containing the function is used.
* If "reference" is a range of cells, then the cell in the top left corner of the reference is used.
* If "reference" is a range of cells referring to a horizontal array and the function is entered as a horizontal array formula using (Ctrl + Shift + Enter) then an array of column numbers is returned.
* Row 4 has been entered as an array formula.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top