Returns the row number of a cell reference.
|reference||(Optional) The cell or range of cells for which you want the row number for.|
|* This function can return an array.|
* The "reference" cannot refer to multiple areas.
* If "reference" is left blank, then the reference of the cell containing the function is used.
* If "reference" is a range of cells, then the cell in the top left corner of the reference is used.
* If "reference" is a range of cells referring to a vertical array and the function is entered as a vertical array formula using (Ctrl + Shift + Enter) then an array of row numbers is returned.
* Rows 5 & 6 have been entered as an array formula.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top