Returns the hyperbolic arc-sine of a number.
|number||The number you want the inverse hyperbolic sine of.|
|* The inverse of this function is the SINH function.|
* This function is also called the inverse hyperbolic sine function.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the ACOSH function to return the hyperbolic arc-cosine.
* You can use the ATANH function to return the hyperbolic arc-tangent.
* You can use the SINH function to return the hyperbolic sine.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Hyperbolic Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top