* The hyperbolic arc-sine of a number is the inverse of the SINH function.
* This function is also called the inverse hyperbolic sine function.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the ACOSH function to return the hyperbolic arc-cosine.
* You can use the ATANH function to return the hyperbolic arc-tangent.
* You can use the SINH function to return the hyperbolic sine.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For a working example refer to the Hyperbolic Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com