Returns the arc-cosine of a number.
|number||The number you want the arc-cosine of.|
|* The inverse of this function is the COS function.|
* This function is also called the inverse cosine function.
* The "number" is the cosine of an angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* The angle returned is in radians between 0 and PI.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* If your argument is in radians, multiply it by 180/PI to convert it to degrees.
* If you want to convert the result from radians to degrees, multiply it by 180/PI.
* You can use the COS function to return the cosine.
* You can use the ACOT function to return the the arc-cotangent.
* You can use the ASIN function to return the arc-sine.
* You can use the ATAN function to return the arc-tangent.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Trigonometric Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - What is the arc-cosine of 0.5 radians.|
2 - What is the arc-cosine of -1 radians.
3 - What is the arc-cosine of 1 radian.
4 - This function is the inverse of the cosine function.
5 - This function is the inverse of the cosine function.
6 - How many degrees is the arc-cosine of -0.5 radians.
7 - How many degress is the arc-cosine of -1 radians.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top