Returns the cotangent of a number.
|number||The number you want the cotangent of.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "number" is zero, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "number" < -2 E10, then #NUM is returned.
* If "number" > 2 E10, then #NUM is returned.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* The inverse of this function is the ACOT function. Example 8.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Trigonometric Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|1 - What is the cotangent of 0 radians.|
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top