Returns the secant of a number.
|number||The number you want the secant of.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* The secant of a number is 1/COS.
* This function does not have an inverse function.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE is returned.
* If Abs(number) > 2^27, then #NUM is returned.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For a working example refer to the Quant > Trigonometric Functions page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top