Returns the hyperbolic tangent of a number.
|number||The number which you want the hyperbolic tangent of.|
|* The inverse of this function is the ATANH function.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the [[Hyperbolic Functions]] page.
* The "number" is the angle in radians.
* If "number" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If your argument is in degrees, multiply it by PI/180 to convert it to radians.
* If you want the result to be in degrees, multiply the result by 180/PI.
* You can use the ATANH function to return the inverse hyperbolic tangent.
* You can use the COTH function to return the reciprocal hyperbolic tangent (1/TANH).
* You can use the SINH function to return the hyperbolic sine.
* You can use the COSH function to return the hyperbolic cosine.
* You can use the DEGREES function to convert from radians to degrees.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top