Returns the value from a cell range which is the intersection of a row OR a column.
|value||The value to evaluate using implicit intersection.|
|* This function is only available in Microsoft 365 and was released in July 2020.|
* This function is only provided for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.
* This function was replaced with the @ implicit intersection character.
* If you try and use this function you will see a warning pop up message and the function will be automatically replaced with the "@" character.
* link - support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/implicit-intersection-operator-ce3be07b-0101-4450-a24e-c1c999be2b34
* This function can return a Dynamic Array Formula.
* You can use the INDEX function to return the intersection of a row AND a column.
* You will no longer get implicit intersection of your formulas, instead, where it detects an implicit intersection, the "@" character or this function will be added.
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top