Returns the value from a cell range which is the intersection of a row OR a column.
|value||The value to evaluate using implicit intersection.|
|* This function is only available in Microsoft 365.|
* This function was available to Office Insiders but was replaced with the @ implicit intersection character before the final public release.
* This function is only provided for backwards compatibility.
* This function can return a Dynamic Array Formula.
* You can use the INDEX function to return the intersection of a row AND a column.
* You will no longer get implicit intersection of your formulas, instead, where it detects an implicit intersection, this function will be added.
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top