Returns the cosine of a complex number.
|inumber||The complex number for which you want the cosine.|
|* If "inumber" is not in the form of x + yi or x + yj, then #NUM! is returned.|
* If "inumber" is not text, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can use the IMSIN function to return the sine of a complex number.
* You can use the IMTAN function to return the tangent of a complex number.
* You can use the COMPLEX function to convert real and imaginary coefficients into a complex number.
* In Excel 2007 the format returned by this function was changed so that the imaginary part is displayed in consistent scientific notation.
* In Excel 2007 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top