|CONFIDENCE.T(alpha, standard_dev, size)|
Returns the confidence interval for a population mean using a t distribution.
|alpha||The significance level.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation for the population.|
|size||The size of the sample.|
|* The confidence level is 100*(1-alpha)%|
* An alpa of 0.05 indicates 95% confidence leve.
* If "size" = 1, then #DIV! is returned.
* If "size is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "standard_dev" <=0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "alpha" <=0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "alpha >=1, then #NUM! is returned.
* This function was added in Excel 2010
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top