CONFIDENCE.T(alpha, standard_dev, size)
Returns the confidence interval for a population mean using a t distribution.
|alpha||The significance level.|
|standard_dev||The standard deviation for the population.|
|size||The size of the sample.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* The confidence level is 100*(1-alpha)%
* An alpa of 0.05 indicates 95% confidence leve.
* If "size" = 1, then #DIV! is returned.
* If "size is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "standard_dev" <=0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "alpha" <=0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "alpha >=1, then #NUM! is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top