CONVERT(number, from_unit, to_unit)
Returns the number in one measurement system converted to another.
|number||The number you want to convert.|
|from_unit||The units to convert the number from.|
|to_unit||The units to convert the number to.|
|* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.|
* This function allows conversion between the following types of units: weight & mass, distance, time, pressure, force, energy, power. magnetism, temperature and liquid measure.
* Unit names and prefixes are case sensitive.
* If "from_unit" and "to_unit" are not comparable, then #N/A is returned.
* If the unit does not support an abbreviated unit prefix, then #N/A is returned.
* If the unit does not exist, then #N/A is returned. See Example 9.
* If the input datatypes are incorrect, then #VALUE! is returned. See Example 8.
* There are also 18 unit prefix abbreviations that allow metric units to be used easily kg = kilogram, mg = microgram.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|8 - If the "from_unit" and the "to_unit" are not compatible, then #N/A is returned.|
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top