Returns the correlation coefficient between two data sets.
|array1||The first array.|
|array2||The second optional array.|
|* Returns the Pearson Correlation Coefficient|
* The "array1" and "array2" must be numbers, or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.
* If either array contains any zero values, these are included.
* If either array contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored.
* If either array has a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* If either "array1" or "array2" is empty, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If the standard deviation of the two arrays is zero, then #DIV/0 is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top