DEVSQ(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the sum of the squared deviations from the mean.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* This function is sometimes referred to as the Deviation Squares function.|
* The arguments must be numbers, or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.
* You can also use a single array or a reference to an array instead of arguments separated by commas.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* This function can return large values when you have a large number of arguments.
* The Variance is the value returned from this function divided by the number of arguments.
* The value returned is often called the pooled standard deviation.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top