Returns the dollar fraction expressed as a decimal.
|fractional_dollar||The decimal number you want converted.|
|fraction||The integer to use in the denominator of a fraction.|
|* This function converts a number expressed as a fraction to an equivalent decimal number.|
* If "fraction" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "fraction" = 0, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "fraction" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* This function is useful when working with stock market quotes.
* You can use the DOLLARFR function to return the dollar fraction expressed as a dollar decimal.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top