Returns the dollar decimal expressed as a fraction.
|decimal_dollar||The decimal number you want converted.|
|fraction||The integer to use in the denominator of a fraction.|
|* This function converts the decimal part of the "decimal_dollar" number into a fraction with the denominator being "fraction".|
* If "fraction" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "fraction" = 0, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If "fraction" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* This function can be useful when working with stock market quotes.
* You can use the DOLLARDE function to return the dollar decimal expressed as a dollar fraction.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top