Returns the serial number of the last day of a month before or after a date.
|start_date||The start date.|
|months||The number of months before or after the "start_date".|
|* This function can be used to calculate maturity dates or due dates that fall on the same day on the month as the date of issue.|
* If "start_date" is not a valid date, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "start_date" plus "months" yields an invalid date, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "months" is not an integer, it is truncated.
* If "months" > 0, then a date in the future is returned.
* If "months" > 12, then additional years are added on.
* If "months" < 0, then a date in the past is returned.
* If "months" = 0, then the end of the "start_date" month is returned.
* If "months" is left blank, then #N/A is returned.
* If no arguments are submitted, then #NA! is returned
* You can use the DATE function to return the date serial number given a year, month, day.
* You can use the DATEVALUE function to return the date serial number for a date in text format.
* You can use the MONTH function to return the month as an integer given a date serial number.
* You can use the TEXT function to return a number with a particular format.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top