Returns the date serial number given a date in text format.
|date_text||The text string that represents the date.|
|* If "date_text" contains any time information, it is ignored.|
* If "date_text" is not a valid date, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "date_text" is a cell reference, the value in the cell must be text.
* If the year portion of "date_text" is left blank, the current year is used.
* Acceptable date forms will vary from system to system and will also depend on the users settings.
* Most functions will automatically convert date strings to serial numbers.
* The date format can be any of those found on the "Format Cells" dialog box.
* You can use the DATE function to return the date serial number given a year, month, day.
* You can use the EDATE function to return a certain number of months before or after a date.
* You can use the TEXT function to return a number as a formatted text string.
* You can use the TIMEVALUE function to return the time as a decimal given a time in text format.
* You can use the TODAY function to return the serial number of the current system date.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top