Returns the specific data from the xml content by using xpath.
|xml||A string in xml format.|
|xpath||A string in xpath format.|
|* Added in Excel 2013.|
* This function is often used in conjunction with the WEBSERVICE function.
* The "xml" must be less than 255 characters.
* If "xml" is not valid, then #VALUE is returned.
* If "xml" contains a namespace that is not valid, then #VALUE is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - Take the first tag "city" and return the contents from the name node.|
2 - Returns the name from the second node.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top