FILTER(array ,include [,if_empty])
Returns the array of data in a range that satisfies multiple conditions.
|array||The array, or range to filter.|
|include||The array containing boolean values to indicate the filtering criteria.|
|if_empty||(Optional) The value to return if all values in the "include" array are empty (filter returns nothing).|
|* Only available in Microsoft 365 and was released in July 2020.|
* This function can return a Dynamic Array Formula.
* If "array" and "include" are not the same size, then
* If "include" does not contain all boolean values, then
* You can use the SORT function to return an array of data that has been sorted.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top