Returns the field data from a Stocks or Geography linked data type.
|value||The company name (for stocks) or region name (for geography).|
|field_name||The name (or names) of the fields you want.|
|* This function is only available in Microsoft 365.|
* This function can be used with both the Stocks linked data type and the Geography linked data type.
* An alternative to using this function is to use the "cell" notation. If the "field_name" contains a space you must enclose it inside square brackets.
* Cell "C1" contains a Stocks linked data type. To create this type "Microsoft Corp" into a cell and select Data Tab, Stocks to display the Data Selector Task Pane.
* Cell "C28" contain a Geography linked data type. To create this type "United Kingdom" into a cell and select Data Tab, Geography.
* The Geography linked data type has a large number of fields, too many to list on this page.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
|7 - What is the "description" of this company. "Microsoft Corporation is a technology company. The Company develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products, services and devices. The Company's segments include Productivity and Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud and More Personal Computing. The Company's products include operating systems; cross-device productivity applications; server applications; business solution applications; desktop and server management tools; software development tools; video games, and training and certification of computer system integrators and developers. It also designs, manufactures, and sells devices, including personal computers (PCs), tablets, gaming and entertainment consoles, phones, other intelligent devices, and related accessories, that integrate with its cloud-based offerings. It offers an array of services, including cloud-based solutions that provide customers with software, services, platforms, and content, and it provides solution support and consulting services."|
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top