Returns the value in a particular field from a linked data type.
|value||The company name (for stocks) or region name (for geography).|
|field_name||The name (or names) of the fields you want.|
|* This function was added in Microsoft 365.|
* This function can be used with the Stocks Linked Data Type.
* This function can be used with the Geography Linked Data Type.
* An alternative to using this function is to use the "cell" notation. If the "field_name" contains a space you must enclose it inside square brackets.
* You can use the STOCKHISTORY function to return historical data about a financial instrument.
* Below cell "C1" contains a Stocks linked data type. To create this type "Microsoft Corp" into a cell and select Data Tab, Stocks.
* Below cell "C28" contain a Geography linked data type. To create this type "United Kingdom" into a cell and select Data Tab, Geography.
* This function was released in March 2020.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - What is the 52 week high for this particular Stocks linked data type.|
2 - What is the 52 week low for this particular Stocks linked data type.
8 - What is the number of employees for this particular Stock linked data type.
28 - What is the capital city of this particular Geography linked data type.
29 - What is the official language of this particular Geography linked data type.
30 - What is the population of this particular Geography linked data type.
31 - If the fieldname is not valid then, #FIELD! is returned.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top