|STOCKHISTORY(stock, start_date [,end_date] [,interval] [,headers] [,properties] [..])|
Returns the historical data about a financial instrument.
|stock||A ticker symbol in double quotes or a cell reference.|
|start_date||The earliest date for which data is retrieved.|
|end_date||(Optional) The latest date for which data will be retrieved.|
|interval||(Optional) The interval each data value represents:|
0 = daily (default)
1 = weekly
2 = monthly
|headers||(Optional) Whether to display headings:|
0 = no headers
1 = show headers (default)
2 = show instrument identifier and headers
|properties||(Optional) The columns that are retrieved for each stock:|
0 = Date (default)
1 = Close (default)
2 = Open
3 = High
4 = Low
5 = Volume
|* This function was added in Microsoft 365.|
* The "stock" can be a text ticker symbol or a Stock Data Type.
* The "start_date" must be a weekday that the markets were open.
* The "start_date" format must match your regional settings, UK = dd/mm/yyyy and US = mm/dd/yyyy.
* If "end_date" is left blank, then "start_date" is used.
* If "properties" is left blank, then 0,1 is used which will display Date and Close.
* You can have a maximum of 249 properties.
* This information it being provided by LSEG.
* This function was released in March 2020.
* You can use the FIELDVALUE function to return the value in a particular field from a linked data type.
* market identifier codes ink - support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/about-the-stocks-financial-data-sources-98a03e23-37f6-4776-beea-c5a6c8e787e6
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - What is the closing price for MSFT on 6 September 2022.|
2 - What is the closing price for MSFT on 6 September 2022 including both the Date and Close as properties.
3 - What is the closing price for MSFT on the Italian Exchange (Borsa Italiana).
4 - What was the exchange rate for EUR/USD on 1 July 2022.
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top