STOCKHISTORY(stock, start_date [,end_date] [,interval] [,headers] [,properties] [..])
Returns the historical data about a financial instrument.
|stock||A ticker symbol in double quotes or a cell reference.|
|start_date||The earliest date for which data is retrieved.|
|end_date||(Optional) The latest date for which data will be retrieved.|
|interval||(Optional) The interval each data value represents:|
0 = daily (default)
1 = weekly
2 = monthly
|headers||(Optional) Whether to display headings:|
0 = no headers
1 = show headers (default)
2 = show instrument identifier and headers
|properties||(Optional) The columns that are retrieved for each stock:|
0 = Date (default)
1 = Close (default)
2 = Open
3 = High
4 = Low
5 = Volume
|* Only available in Microsoft 365.|
* The "stock" can be a text ticker symbol or a Stock Data Type.
* If "end_date" is left blank, then "start_date" is used.
* If "properties" is left blank, then 0,1 is used which will display Date and Close.
* You can have a maximum of 249 properties.
* This information it being provided by Refinitiv.
* This function was released in March 2020.
* You can use the FIELDVALUE function to return the value in a particular field from a linked data type.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top