Returns the standard error of a regression.
|known_y's||The array or range of dependent data points.|
|known_x's||The array or range of dependent data points.|
|* The standard error is a measure of the amount of error in the prediction of y for an individual x.|
* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If "known_y" and "known_x" are empty or have a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top