|STDEVPA(value1 [,value2] [..])|
Returns the standard deviation based on an entire population (including logical values and text).
|value1||The first value.|
|value2||(Optional) The second value.|
|* The standard deviation is a measure of how widely values are dispersed from the average (or mean) value.|
* You can also use a single array or a reference to an array instead of arguments separated by commas.
* Arguments that contain TRUE evaluate as 1; arguments that contain text or FALSE evaluate as 0 (zero).
* The standard deviation is calculated using the "biased" or "n" method.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* You can use the STDEVP function to exclude text and logical values.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top