|STDEVA(value1 [,value2] [..])|
Returns the standard deviation based on a sample (including logical values and text).
|value1||The first value.|
|value2||(Optional) The second value.|
|* The standard deviation is a measure of how widely values are dispersed from the average (or mean) value.|
* Arguments that are text or logical values are included.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* You can use the STDEV function to exclude text and logical values.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top