STDEV.S(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the standard deviation based on a sample.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the STDEV function.
* The standard deviation is a measure of how widely values are dispersed from the average (or mean) value.
* Arguments that are text or logical values are ignored.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* You can use the STDEVA function to count any arguments that are text or logical values.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top