|SUBTOTAL(function_num, ref1 [,ref2] [..])|
Returns the subtotal of values in a list, table or cell range.
|function_num||The numbers specify which function to use: 1 to 11 will include hidden rows, 101 to 111 will exclude hidden rows:|
1,101 = AVERAGE
2,102 = COUNT
3,103 = COUNTA
4,104 = MAX
5,105 = MIN
6,106 = PRODUCT
7,107 = STDEV
8,108 = STDEVP
9,109 = SUM
10,110 = VAR
11,111 = VARP
|ref1||The first reference you want to subtotal.|
|ref2||(Optional) The second reference.|
|* AGGREGATE was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions
* Using the function numbers 1 to 11 will include hidden rows.
* Using the function numbers 101 to 111 will exclude hidden rows.
* Rows can be hidden using AutoFilter, Hide Rows, Grouping or Nested Subtotals
* Nested functions are typically used in conjunction with Grouping.
* If any of the references are 3-D references, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the AVERAGE function to return the averge of the numbers in a list, table or cell range.
* You can use the COUNT function to return the number of numerical values in a list, table or cell range.
* You can use the COUNTA function to return the number of numerical values in a list, table or cell range (including logical values and text).
* You can use the SUM function to return the total value of the numbers in a list, table or cell range.
* In Excel 2003 the function numbers 101 to 111 were added.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top