PRODUCT(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the product of all the numbers in a list or cell range.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* You can include logical arguments such as true or false. True =1, False=0.|
* If an argument is an array or reference, only numbers in the array or reference are counted.
* If an argument is an array or reference, any empty cells, text, or error values are ignored.
* If any of the arguments are text, then #VALUE! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top