MAX(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the largest value in a list or array of numbers.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* This function includes hidden rows.|
* Arguments that are numbers are included.
* Arguments that are dates are included.
* Arguments that are zero are included.
* Arguments that are logical values are excluded.
* Arguments that are text are excluded.
* If any cell references are empty, then these are excluded.
* If any cell references contain an error, then that error is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the MAXA function to include logical values and text.
* You can use the MAXIF - User Defined Function if you want to satisfy one condition.
* You can use the MAXIFS function to satisfy multiple conditions.
* You can use the AGGREGATE function to exclude hidden rows.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top