Returns the natural logarithm of the gamma function.
|x||The number you want the natural logarithm of.|
|* GAMMALN.PRECISE was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "x" = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* The number e raised to the GAMMALN(i) power, where i is an integer, returns the same result as (i - 1)!.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top