|GAMMA.DIST(x, alpha, beta, cumulative)|
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a gamma distribution.
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|alpha||The first parameter to the distribution.|
|beta||The second parameter to the distribution.|
|cumulative||A logical value indicating the type of function to use:|
True / 1 = cumulative probability function (less than)
False / 0 = probability mass function (equal to)
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the GAMMADIST function.|
* The gamma distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability mass function.
* All the values are greater than zero.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top