GAMMA.DIST(x, alpha, beta, cumulative)
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a gamma distribution.
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|alpha||The first parameter to the distribution.|
|beta||The second parameter to the distribution.|
|cumulative||The type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function (less than)
False = probability mass function (equal to)
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the GAMMADIST function.
* The gamma distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability mass function.
* All the values are greater than zero.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top