Returns the value True or False depending if the number is greater than a threshold value.
|number||The value to test against the step value.|
|step||(Optional) The threshold value.|
|* If "number" >= "step", then 1 is returned.|
* If "number" < "step", then 0 is returned.
* If "step" is left blank, then 0 is used. See Example 7
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* This function can be used to filter out values.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top