GETPIVOTDATA(data_field, pivot_table [,field1] [,item1])
Returns the data obtained from a pivot table.
|data_field||The name of the field you want to retieve data from.|
|pivot_table||The reference to a cell in the Pivottable report that contains the data.|
|field1||(Optional) The name of the field that filters the data you want to retrieve.|
|item1||(Optional) The value in the field that filters the data you want to retrieve.|
|* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Pivot Tables.|
* Calculated fields or items and custom calculations are included in this function.
* The "data_field" must be enclosed in quotation marks and is the field that contains the data you want to retrieve.
* The "pivot_table" can be a cell reference, a named range or a label stored in a cell above the PivotTable.
* If "pivot_table" is a range that includes two or more PivotTable reports, data will be retrieved from whichever report was created most recently in the range.
* If "pivot_table" does not refer to a PivotTable, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "name" describes a single cell, the value of that cell is returned regardless of whether it is a string, number, error, and so on.
* If "name" does not describe a visible field, then #REF! is returned.
* The "name" can include multiple column and row headings with corresponding items in quotation marks, allowing you to retrieve specific data.
* You can have a maximum of 14 pairs of fields and items and they can be in any order.
* This function will always be single threaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top