GEOMEAN(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the geometric mean of an array of numbers.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.|
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If any data point = 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top