|GCD(number1 [,number2] [..])|
Returns the greatest common divisor of two or more numbers.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* This function returns the largest positive integer that can divide all the numbers without a remainder.|
* If any of the numbers are not an integer, then they are truncated.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If any argument is less than zero, then #NUM! is returned.
* One divides any value evenly ??
* A prime number has only itself and one as even divisors.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the LCM function to return the least common multiple of two or more numbers.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top