LCM(number1 [,number2] [..])
Returns the least common multiple of two or more numbers.
|number1||The first number|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* This function returns the smallest positive integer that is a multiple of all the numbers.|
* This function can be used to add fractions with different denominators.
* If any of the arguments are not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If any of the argument are less than one, then #NUM! is returned.
* If any of the numbers are not an integer, then they are truncated.
* You can have a maximum of 255 arguments.
* You can use the GCD function to return the greatest common divisor of two or more numbers.
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2019 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2019 Better Solutions Limited Top