|MAKEARRAY(rows, cols, lambda(row, col))|
Returns the array calculated by applying a LAMBDA function.
|rows||The number of rows in the array.|
|cols||The number of columns in the array.|
|lambda||A nested LAMBDA function that takes two parameters.|
|row||The row index of the array.|
|col||The column index of the array.|
|* This function was added in Microsoft 365.|
* This function can create a Dynamic Array Formula.
* This function uses the LAMBDA function.
* This LAMBDA function must take two parameters.
* The parameter names must not contain any numbers.
* If "row" < 1, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "col" < 1, then #VALUE! is returned.
* This function was released in July 2021.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - Create a 1x1 array using a formula that returns the row number.|
2 - Create a 1x1 array using a formula that returns the column number.
3 - Create a 1x1 array using a formula that adds the row number and the column number together.
4 - Create a 2x2 array using a formula that multipies the row number and the column number together. The array that is returned is calculated from (1*1, 1*2 ; 2*1, 2*2).
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top