Returns the results of a formula added as a named range.
|param_or_calc1||The first parameter or calculation.|
|param_or_calc2||(Optional) The second parameter or calculation.|
|* This function was added in Microsoft 365.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Lambda Functions.
* This function can be used to create user defined functions that have a friendly name and can be easily reused.
* The parameter names must not contain any numbers.
* You can use the BYCOL function to apply a LAMBDA function to each column in an array.
* You can use the BYROW function to apply a LAMBDA function to each row in an array.
* You can use the ISOMITTED function to return the value True or False depending whether a LAMBDA function parameter is missing.
* You can use the MAKEARRAY function to create an array calculated by applying a LAMBDA function.
* You can use the MAP function to return an identical array by applying a LAMBDA function to do some processing.
* You can use the REDUCE function to return a single value after applying a LAMBDA function to an array.
* You can use the SCAN function to return an identical array by applying a LAMBDA function to return some intermediate calculation values.
* This function was released in December 2020.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - What is the length of the longest side in a right angled triangle.|
2 - What is the total number of words in a text string.
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top