|REDUCE([initial_value], array, lambda(accumulator, value))|
Returns the total value after reducing an array by applying a LAMBDA function.
|[initial_value]||Sets the starting value for the accumulator.|
|array||An array to be reduced.|
|lambda||A nested LAMBDA function that takes two parameters.|
|accumulator||The value totalled up and returned as the final result.|
|value||The calculation applied to each element in the array|
|* Added in Microsoft 365.|
* This function uses the LAMBDA function.
* This LAMBDA function must take two parameters.
* This LAMBDA function must have parameter names that do not include numbers.
* You can use the MAP function to return an identical array by applying a LAMBDA function to do some processing.
* You can use the SCAN function to return an identical array by applying a LAMBDA function to return some intermediate calculation values.
* This function was released in July 2021.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top