|MAP(array1, [array2,] lambda)|
Returns the array formed by applying a map using a LAMBDA function.
|array1||An array to be mapped.|
|array2||(Optional) Another array to be mapped.|
|lambda||A nested LAMBDA function that takes either a single array or two array parameters.|
|* This function was added in Microsoft 365.|
* This function can create a Dynamic Array Formula.
* This function uses the LAMBDA function.
* The LAMBDA function must be the last argument.
* The LAMBDA function must have a parameter for each array.
* You can use the REDUCE function to return a single value after applying a LAMBDA function to an array.
* You can use the SCAN function to return an identical array by applying a LAMBDA function to return some intermediate calculation values.
* This function was released in July 2021.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
|1 - We would like to square all the numbers in the array that are greater than 5.|
2 - We would like to square all the numbers in the array that are greater than 5.
3 - We would like to square all the numbers in the array that are greater than 5.
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top