KURT(number1 [,number2] [..)
Returns the kurtosis for a list or array of numbers.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* This function characterises the relative 'peakedness' or 'flatness' of a distribution compared with the normal distribution.|
* The arguments can be either arrays, cell references or named ranges that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If there are fewer than four data points, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* If the standard deviation of the sample equals zero, then #DIV/0! is returned.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top