Returns the text string converted from single byte to double byte characters (renamed).
|text||The text string you want to convert to double characters.|
|* Removed in 2013 and not kept for backwards compatibility.|
* DBCS was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.
* If "text" does not contain any half width characters, then the text is not altered.
* This function is used in connection to phonetics and using different types of fonts and languages.
* You can use the ASC function to convert from double byte characters to single byte characters.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top