Returns the text string converted from double byte to single byte characters.
|text||The text string to convert to single byte characters.|
|* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard.|
* This function is used in conjunction with Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) languages.
* This changes full-width, double byte characters to half-width, single byte characters.
* You can use the DBCS to convert from single byte to double byte characters.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
* In Excel 2003 this function was only available when you had the Analysis ToolPak add-in loaded.
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top