Returns the text string converted from double byte to single byte characters.
|text||The text string to convert to single byte characters.|
|* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.|
* This function is used in conjunction with Double Byte Character Set (DBCS) languages.
* This changes full-width, double byte characters to half-width, single byte characters.
* You can use the DBCS function to convert from single byte to double byte characters.
* There is a VBA function with the same name VBA.Asc but it does something completely different.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top