Returns the text string converted from single byte to double byte characters.
|text||The text string to convert to double byte characters.|
|* This function was added in Excel 2013.|
* This function replaces the JIS function to make the name more intuitive.
* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard.
* This function is used to conjunction with Double Byte Character Set (DBCS) languages.
* This changes half-width, single byte characters to full-width, double byte characters.
* You can use the ASC function to convert from double byte characters to single byte characters.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top