Returns the text representation of an array.
|array||The cell range or array to convert to a text string.|
|format||(Optional) The format:|
0 = easy to read format, concise (default)
1 = array format with curly brackets, strict
|* Only available in Microsoft 365 and has not been released to everyone yet.|
* If "format" = 0 then the text returned will be the same as the text rendered in a cell that has general formatting applied.
* If "format" = 1 then everything is placed inside quotes except for Booleans, Numbers and Errors.
* If you have a list of Linked Data Types this function should be used because the TEXTJOIN function will not work.
* You can use the TEXTJOIN function to return the text string that is a concatenation of several strings (with delimiter).
* You can use the VALUETOTEXT function to return text from any specified value.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top