BYCOL (array, lambda(column)
Returns the results from applying a LAMBDA function to each column in an array.
|array||An array to be separated by column.|
|lambda||A nested LAMBDA function that takes a single parameter and calculates one result|
|column||A column from array.|
|* Added in Microsoft 365 and is only available to Office Insiders at the moment.|
* This function can return a Dynamic Array Formula.
* This function uses the LAMBDA function.
* For example, if the original array is 3 columns by 2 rows, the returned array is 3 columns by 1 row.
* This function was released in July 2021.
* You can use the BYROW function to return the results from applying a LAMBDA function to each row in an array.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top