Returns the pearson product moment correlation coefficient.
|array1||The first array of independent values.|
|array2||The second array of dependent values.|
|* The pearson product moment correlation coefficient is a dimensionless index that ranges from -1.0 to 1.0 inclusive and reflects the extent of a linear relationship between two data sets.|
* The arguments must be either numbers or names, array constants, or references that contain numbers.
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If "array1" and "array2" are empty, then #N/A is returned.
* If "array1" and "array2" have a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top