Returns the registry ID for a specific DLL (dynamic linked library).
|* This function was added in ??|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions
* The REGISTER.ID function can be used on worksheets (unlike REGISTER), but you cannot specify a function name and argument names with REGISTER.ID.
* You can use the CALL function to ??
* You can use the REGISTER function to ??
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top