RTD(progID, server, topic1 [,topic2])
Returns the real time data from a program that supports COM.
|progID||The programmatic ID of the registered COM add-in.|
|server||The name of the server running the add-in.|
|topic1||The first parameter to pass to the add-in.|
|topic2||(Optional) The second parameter to pass to the add-in.|
|* Added in Excel 2002.|
* The RTD COM automation add-in must be installed and registered on the computer.
* No RTD servers are shipped with Microsoft Office, so you must manually install a real-time data server if you want to use this function.
* The "progID" must be enclosed in speech marks.
* The "server" must be enclosed in speech marks.
* If the real-time data server is being run locally then leave the "server" argument blank.
* This function will only continuously update when the calculation mode is set to automatic.
* When using RTD within Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), double quotation marks or the VBA NullString property are required for the server, even if the server is running locally.
* You can have a maximum of 28 topics.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2018 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 Better Solutions Limited Top