Returns the square of pearson product moment correlation coefficient through data points in known y's and known x's.
|known_y's||The array of data points.|
|known_x's||The array of data points.|
|* The arguments must be either numbers or names, arrays, or references that contain numbers.|
* If an array or reference argument contains text, logical values, or empty cells, those values are ignored; however, cells with the value zero are included.
* If "known_y's" and "known_x's" are empty or have a different number of data points, then #N/A is returned.
* For more information, see the PEARSON function. The r-squared value can be interpreted as the proportion of the variance in y attributable to the variance in x.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top